Experienced And Aggressive Alimony And Spousal Support Representation
Clients who are experiencing a divorce or marital separation are often concerned about how they will support themselves during the divorce process and afterward, or what may be expected of them to support their soon-to-be former spouse. Attorney Michael Casari offers skilled representation in such matters on a daily basis. Attorney Casari can often represent a client’s interests while helping the separating couple to reach an agreement regarding alimony or spousal support. If an agreement cannot be reached, attorney Casari and his staff offer compassionate and individualized attention to each client in support of an effective outcome through mediation or a trial.
At Olexa & Casari, attorney Casari can often advise clients on what they could expect or might owe for alimony or spousal support. Attorney Casari will explain how the domestic relations department works and what you can expect from the court system with regard to your support issues. In court, attorney Casari will employ the latest skills and strategies to obtain the right result for the client, so that you will be confident that you have hired the right lawyer.
Factors That Determine Alimony In Pennsylvania
Unlike child support cases, alimony or spousal support is not determined with the use of a strict formula. Rather, factors such as the following influence the expected level of support to be received or paid:
- The present earnings and the earning capacities of both parties.
- The ages and the physical, mental and emotional conditions of the parties.
- The sources of income of both parties, including medical, retirement, insurance or other benefits.
- Any expectancies and inheritances.
- The length of the marriage.
- The standard of living established in the marriage.
- The education and/or degrees of each party.
- Assets, liabilities and property in the marriage or owned individually.
- Relative needs of the parties.
- Marital misconduct and other factors.
- The contribution of one party to the other party’s education, training or increased earning power.
An experienced, skilled attorney can help tip the balance in your favor and protect you from imbalanced estimations or unjustified pressure from your spouse.
Get The Advice And Advocacy That You Need
You may urgently need temporary spousal support now that your divorce is underway or you may need a long-term financial cushion as you readjust to life as a single person once again. Or, you may hope to protect your income from unjustified expectations from your spouse whom you may continue to support for a short or long time. You can turn to Olexa & Casari with confidence that you will be well represented as well as well informed.
If you are considering divorce, it is critical that you discuss your options for pursuing spousal support or limiting what you might pay out. Consult with an experienced lawyer. Contact attorney Michael Casari by email or by phone at 570-931-5943 for experienced and compassionate representation. Learn what you need to know to protect your interests.